Building your profitable clothing brand is not all a tough ordeal. With the knowledge of digital marketing for clothing brands, you can easily identify some digital marketing strategies for fashion and luxury brands to build your apparel brand.
You need to understand some growth hacking tips & tricks of digital marketing for clothing brands to build a profitable business.
Worried to manage digital marketing strategy for fashion brands single-handedly?
This is the BluePrint!
But, before talking about digital marketing for clothing brands, let’s talk about shopping.
Shopping Is an Impulsive Activity:
When people do shopping in malls, they visit different stores of different brands & they look at clothes and if it satisfies their purpose, they buy them.
So if you are selling some products, it’s important to showcase them.
Because you are neither solving any problem nor fulfilling any need.
That is why the first thing that you need before thinking about digital marketing for clothing brands is to showcase your apparel products.
But, how do you showcase your products?
You need a website.
Create Your Brand Website:
The first and the most crucial step of digital marketing strategy for fashion brands is to create a brand website.
Your website is the first place people go learn about your products and find information bout your business.
It’s also your digital sales rep, working 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to promote your offerings.
So as an expert in digital marketing for clothing brands I must suggest you build an e-commerce website.
Here are some important features for your e-commerce website:
- User-friendliness interface
- High-resolution Visual Content
- User Reviews
- Mobile friendly Adaptation
- Payment Options
- Shipping Rates
- Customer Support
After developing the e-commerce website, you might be thinking about what is the next step of digital marketing strategies for fashion and luxury brands?
You need to understand your business problem.
Understand Clothing Business problems:
If you are new in this field and want to drive into the apparel industry, then you need to keep in mind the following clothing business problems which you have to overcome:
- Demand Forecasting
- Rising Cost of Products
- Unforeseen Business Expenses
- Shipping Challenges
- New Design
If you are completely aware of the problems of the clothing business and confident enough to overcome them, then you need to move forward.
The next step of the digital marketing strategy for fashion brands is to set goals.
Set Your Business Goals:
Setting your business goals is the next step that you should do with a digital marketing strategy for clothing brands.
If you won a fashion and luxury brand and want to sell more clothes.
And in particular, you want to sell more of a particular appeal, maybe partyware. But you have casual clothes too.
So you need to make a digital marketing strategy for your fashion brand to boost sales in that particular category.
The next step will be to set a Digital Marketing strategy.
Set Step-by-step Digital Marketing Strategy:
Now is the time to create a rock-solid digital marketing strategy for fashion brands. Here is the gradual process of digital marketing for clothing brands that you need to follow.
1. Make Buyer Persona: Buyer persona is the process to find out a target group ( a small chunk from the big market) having common characteristics.
Here are 5 Buying roles that can be distinguished:
How to make buyers persona:
- Participate in your competitor’s forum
- Run a survey
- Your support & sales team will be a great source
- Speak with your existing customers
- Replicate 3 Ideal customers details
2. Understand Buyer’s journey: Here are the stages of your buyer’s journey that will help you to understand your customer’s behavior in a better way & will help you to create an awesome digital marketing strategy for fashion brands:
- Awareness: The customer is at the research stage.
- Consideration: The customer s in an evaluation stage.
- Conversion: Customer takes the buying decision.
- Delight: Customer becomes a loyal customer.
Remember your customer will ask different questions in different stages of their journey. Here are some examples:
- Awareness: “ Best dresses to wear in a party in winter for men”
- Consideration: “Best partyware for men’
- Conversion: “ Best coat under 50k for men”
- Delight: “ Which colour of the coat is best for an aged man”
You need to answer all the questions which your customers are asking in their buying journey on all the social platforms.
So the next step of digital marketing for clothing brands is to maintain omnipresence on social media.
3. Maintain Omnipresence on Social Media: The most important digital marketing strategy for clothing brands is social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing(SMM) is a form of internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool.
Social media is important for:
Objectives of Social Media Marketing:
Now, how will you choose that which social media marketing platform is the best fit for your business?
While choosing digital marketing strategies for fashion and luxury brands you need to answer the following questions to understand which platform is the best fit for your business:
- Where is your buyer?
- Where is your competitor?
- Is there an untapped opportunity?
- Which are the channels you can do well consistently?
After knowing the best social media marketing platform for your business you need to omnipresence on all that social media platforms. The best digital marketing strategy for clothing brands is to transfer from SOCIAL MEDIA CONSUMER to SOCIAL MEDIA CREATOR.
You need to maintain a content calendar to be present as much as platforms as you can.
The next step of the digital marketing strategy for clothing brands is to make your USP.
4. Make Your USP( Unique Selling Proposition): In this high competition, the most effective digital marketing strategy for fashion brands is to make a USP.
A unique selling proposition, more commonly referred to as a USP, is the one thing that makes your business better than the competition.
It’s a specific benefit that makes your business stand out when compared to other businesses in your market.
Here are some USPs which will help you to make the best strategy of digital marketing for clothing brands:
- Guarantee/ Warranty
- Customer support
- Selection range – a variety of products
- Gift with purchase
- Referral Deals
- Payment terms
You need to choose the best USP for your brand & have to create an image or identity within the subconscious mind of your customers.
5. Retention is the Key: In this rising competition, the most successful digital marketing strategy for clothing brands is retention.
By digital marketing strategy, you can build a healthy relationship with your customers. You need to make sure that you involve them and keep them updated about your products.
It helps them to built trust in your brand & engage with you in the long term.
Through digital marketing, you can re-target your online Visitor with Facebook Ads & YouTube Ads also.
Being a business owner, time is of the essence.
You may not have time every day to sit around Instagram & liking and engage with people unless you have a digital marketing manager.
Having a social media calendar is really helpful for you to maintain your omnipresence on all social media platforms.
So, take some time and think about it, this will help you to know where you need to focus and it’ll clarify your vision on digital marketing strategy for clothing brands.
Remember one thing, it’s never too late to do.
So start your journey of digital marketing for clothing brands on social media right now!