How can you create a Winning 360-degree marketing plan template that works like crazy?
90% of Digital Marketers fail to-
- Make 360 degree marketing plan template
- And to Implement the strategies
When they were given a New Digital Marketing Project.
Nowadays, People are consuming a lot of content regarding digital marketing but they fail to implement it in a business they don’t know exactly what to do.
So, what is the solution?
This blog will discuss how you can create end to end 360-degree digital marketing strategy and how to implement it.
There will be 4 major pillars on how to create a 360 marketing plan–
- Lead generation
- Discovery Foundation
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
For creating any strong 360-degree Digital Marketing strategy for any business there is a strong Discovery Foundation.
“Discovery Foundation” means
- How well you understand your customer.
- Customer Journey
- Buyer’s Persona
- Customers of customer
- Client’s product
We will be discussing a set of questions on you can create a winning strategy.
So, it goes your winning pillars on how to create a 360 marketing plan:-
Coming to the 1st and foremost thing i.e., doing a Discovery Foundation.
- What’s that? – This section includes a set of questions which we need to ask to our client
- Why? – For getting a better idea about your customer and customers of customer.
- How to perform?- You can either conduct a Zoom Meeting or Send them a template.
- Questions you need to ask in Discovery Foundation:
- Who is your ideal customer i.e., Buyer’s Persona?
- What is their target area (particular location in a city, etc.)?
- What pain points do their Client’s Business solve?
- Who is your right competition?
- What is their USP (Unique Selling Proposition)?
- What is their winning product?
These are some of the general questions that you need to ask your client.
By getting the answers to all these questions you can now create a 360-degree marketing plan template for your Clients because now you very well know your customer and customers of customers.
Now, if you are providing the service of Branding then, the following questions you need to ask:
- What is your Budget?
- What is your band story?
- How you found this company?
- Parameters for client will look evaluate your work?
- How do you differentiate from other brands?
- How do you solve customer screen point and by which method?
If you are offering the service of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) then, the following questions you need to ask in addition to Discovery Foundation:
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- What is your current SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy?
- What are the parameters you look to evaluate your SEO success?
- Current SEO loopholes?
- Do you have any Content Writers?
If you are offering the service of Lead Generation then, the following questions you need to ask in addition to Discovery Foundation:
- Current Lead Generation strategy?
- How do you evaluate the quality of a lead?
- Lead Acquisition cost?
- How many Leads target monthly?
These were the questions you need to ask in addition to Discovery Foundation.
So, this was all about what questions you need to ask your prospect.
What is a 360 degree Digital Marketing agency framework?
360-degree digital marketing is a repository template containing actionable instruction for the execution of your marketing plan.
This framework ensures that you are delivering the right content to the right audience, through the right channels, at the right time to achieve your core marketing objectives.
How important is it to have a marketing agency framework?
A 360 marketing agency framework exactly works as a separator between ad-hoc marketing strategies from sustained efforts.
This is exactly like a skeleton that gives a defined shape to your body similarly having a crafted marketing framework by your side gives your marketing plans a desired shape & results.
What exactly is the marketing agency framework confined to?
Imagine you living life without any purpose. It’s meaningless, right?
A marketing agency without any framework symbolizes the same.
So, you need to have a framework essentially for how you plan to execute your marketing strategy to not only give yourself a new identity but to reshape your agency identity as well.
As having 360-degree Digital Marketing framework:
- Save your time in strategizing again & again
- Give you a new direction to experiment new things
- Aligned things make you more organized & proficient
- Help to take measured risk
Agency Lead Magnet Framework(360-degree marketing plan template).
360-degree digital marketing content in a Funnel:
- TOFU- TOFU or Top Of The Funnel, In this stage the person is at the beginning of your sales and marketing funnel. Examples: Blog post, Social Media, Videos, etc.
- MOFU- MOFU or Middle of the Funnel, In this stage, the customer has displayed buying behavior and is engaged with your content and is potentially a sales lead. Examples: E-books, Guides, Reports, etc.
- BOFU- BOFU or Bottom Of The Funnel, In this stage, the customer is very close to a sale and your offer should be very specific. Examples: Competitive Comparisons, Testimonials, etc.
As agencies, you promise your clients that you’ll provide 360 marketing agency Framework which they’re looking for which is:
- Measured risk
- Tried & tested
- Strong & conventional to their audience
- High valuable quality content
It’s definitely not easy as it sounds but once it’s done with all your focus & efforts then the result is as satisfying as you ever imagined.
Your agency framework helps you take a measured risk with unique actionable information which you can rely on to drive the result that you are willing to get.
Setting an agency framework will definitely prove to be ahead of a dog that you will love to follow.
I hope you have got all the answers regarding how to create a 360 marketing plan.