How to create a Digital Marketing website?
In this article, we will discuss-
- Components of a Converting Website
- Silo Structure of a Website
- Things you can’t miss for creating a best Digital marketing website
You must have heard having a great website can boost your business.
Let’s discuss, how?
Table of Content
- 0.1 Why building an engaging website is important for your agency?
- 0.2 How to create a digital marketing website that is amazing and engaging?
- 0.3 SILO STRUCTURE OF AN AGENCY WEBSITE
- 0.4 Home page Layout:
- 0.5 Step: 1
- 0.6 Hello, bar:
- 0.7 Hero image:
- 0.8 Step: 2
- 0.9 Step: 3
- 0.10 Step: 4
- 0.11 Step: 5
- 0.12 Step: 6
- 0.13 Step: 7
- 1 Conclusion:
Why building an engaging website is important for your agency?
Let’s discuss some key points on how digital marketing websites can sell products, and create a greater impact:
- It builds online identity.
- 75% of customers will judge your credibility based upon your digital marketing website.
- It helps you to generate enquiries.
- 9/10 people check your website before taking any buying decision.
- It builds trust and conversion.
- Your website is an internet advertising billboard for you and your company.
So clearly you don’t have any choice than building a dynamic website to make it work for you and if you ignoring the power of a website then your competitors are stealing your customer by having a great dynamic website.
Your website is the gateway to grab high intent inbound inquiries so you must have the best website design for digital marketing services.
Choosing a Perfect Domain
- Use an easy to remember domain.
- Don’t be emotional while choosing the name.
- No special symbols.
- If .com extension is available then always go for that.
- Because .com extension is considered as the most credible in the eyes of Google.
How to create a digital marketing website that is amazing and engaging?
This is the most common question asked sadly no one has the exact answer to it.
An amazing website is a mixture of
- All the elements that clear all your Customers doubt,
- Compel your audience to buy from you
- And make them your affiliate or recurring client.
Let me tell you each step of creating the best website design for digital marketing so that you can’t miss any factor of making your website look dynamic:
SILO STRUCTURE OF AN AGENCY WEBSITE
Home page Layout:
Top to bottom clients
A flashing announcement regarding discounts & offers are always a good idea to attract your customers
Example: Book a free seat for an upcoming webinar
A hero image plays an important role and creates an impact on how your website is the best digital marketing website.
- Positioning statement
- Key Visual
- Call to Action
Positioning statement: It is a tagline this should be including
- Know the strategy you want to make your customers to feel when they land on your site
- How exactly you can solve specific problem
Any resonating picture(buyer’s persona) to make the audience believe that they are interacting with a legit person’s website.
Example: You can use your own buyer’s avatar
- Call to action: Compelling them to connect with you once and try you before they make their decision
Example: Get a free consultation
About a company: Tell your customers how you can help them by showing credentials
- You can use counters or graphical representation
- Numbers of customers you have, projects you have handled, no. of reviews etc.
- Bring crisp
- To the point content
- Let them know about your products and services you are going to provide them
It will help your customer decide whether they can build a long term relation with you or not
Call to action: Since some of your audience might get convinced with video then the immediate call to action button will help them reach you without giving a second thought.
Our services: Services column gives a clear idea about what you do also it might lead them to take some other services from you
Each and every service will lead to subjective pages after clicking on it (create a hyperlink).
Case Studies: Case studies help a lot in
- Grabbing your audience’s eyes and
- Finding solutions from your previous research and results.
This should be followed by a good banner and a featured image of the company
Example: Check out how digital 365 helped Rohini to generate 6 figure revenue in 3 months.
Testimonials: Believe me people will relate more to lookalike people with the same problems & stories so having this on your home page might help you convince your clients better.
Example: Make your previous client experience affiliate for your product
It can be in any form like video or screenshots
Lead magnet: Always nurture your customer with small baby steps to bring down them to your sales funnel
- What better than a downloadable cheat sheet,
- Audit Report
- Case study
Other than that there are few more things that we can take care of like:
- Try to use refreshing colors of colors that signify your brand
- Make it as much user friendly as you can
- Try to have balance of content and graphics
- incorporate easy reading fonts
- Confirm your visitors action by giving call to action button
- Always use BOGY(Blue, Orange, Green Yellow) Colors in your website.
An attractive fluent working website is not just what it looks like and feels like a good website is how it works for you and your audience.
The more user-friendly and innovative you will make your website the better chance of your customers finding you soon.
- Don’t forget your website is talking on your behalf with your clients digitally.
- Before they looking for you they look for your website
- Putting all your focus and efforts into building a beautiful and informative website is all that you need.
Hope you got all the answers on how to make a digital marketing website.
Let your customer embrace your prominent engaging website.